This week I attended the Next Beauty event in London. Held at the super cool Ice Tank Studio; the perfect setting against the frosty hues to showcase their new SS16 range – especially their make-up collection, packed with so many gorgeous metallics, punchy colours and sparkle.
I’m usually a foundation, powder, blusher, mascara and lippy kind of gal; day and night (maybe a bit of eyeliner and a bright lip if you’re lucky) I always rock out the same, fairly natural, look. So, when we were treated to two live make-up tutorials by the lovely, and just generally amazing, beauty vlogger Lydia Elise Millen – I was completely transfixed. That woman is amazing, she makes it look so easy! Check out her YouTube channel here for lots of beauty inspiration, tips and more.
Thanks to Lydia, I discovered a whole new range of tricks. Thanks to Next, I’ve discovered a whole new range of make-up and glorious beauty finds… I can’t wait to try out my new skills and products at home. A new Woo to follow soon 😉
Here’s my photo diary of the event – find out what I’m loving – and shop the Next beauty collection now.
- Sparkle Slogan make-up bag; YOU (everyone!) were born to sparkle, and you must promise me that you will sparkle to your maximum capacity everyday please. Thank you 🙂
- Make Me Beautiful Blusher; pink glistening cheeks are perfect for spring
- Glitter nail polishes; these little gems are on point for summertime fun
- Perfect Lips Matte Lip Colour in Simply Peach; keeping it natural and ever so peachy
- Perfect Lips Sheer Chubby Stick in Cherry Red; for when I’m feeling a little more daring!
- Make Me Beautiful Liquid Eyeliner in Praline Brown; (just sounds so good doesn’t it?) I think this little wonder-pen will compliment my brown eyes
- On the night she went nuts for Next’s mascara – coming out soon – and vowed she’ll definitely buy it as soon as it does
- The Stardust Glow: Make Me Beautiful Highlighting Chubby Stick. Lydia wrote a blog quoting: “Don’t be fooled, their collection will pleasantly surprise you. As with every brand Next beauty has it’s hero products, and this highlighting chubby stick is one of many from the range.”
So there you have it. Have you ever tried Next’s beauty range? I would love to know your thoughts about the collection, let me know in the comments below…